Australian Visa for a crew member

To join a vessel in Australia a transit visa is required. It's also required to apply for a Maritime Crew Visa (MCV), if the vessel calls to the Australian ports, whatever there will be a crew change or not.

We can help seafarers apply for a visa to Australia: prepare and submit all necessary documents to the Embassy.

General information

Transit visa (stay not more than 72 hours)

Reception of an Australian transit visa is carried out through the Embassy of Australia at Moscow. Personal presence in the embassy is not required. In order to apply for a visa, you need to collect the entire package of documents and in a sealed envelope be dropped out to the special mailbox on the territory of the Embassy. The original passport is not required, confirmation with the visa number will be sent to the e-mail address, which is indicated in the questionnaire. Visa fees for obtaining a visa are not charged.

A Maritime Crew Visa (MCV)

Applying for a MCV is carried out through the official website of the Immigration Service of Australia. The service is free of charge. Receiving immediately.


Application Items


Application form

To obtain a transit visa, it is required to submit the originals of the application forms (forms 876, 956). Forms can be found here.



A copy of the transit visa will be sent to the email specified in the forms, getting within 24 hours.


Payment is not charged