Chinese Visa for a crew member

Join a vessel in China requires a visa for crew members or a transit visa. If the vessel is dry-docking, then it is necessary to apply for a business visa, in view of a long stay in China — a month or more.

We can help seafarers apply for a visa to China: prepare and submit all necessary documents to the Embassy.

General Information

Visa for crew members or a transit visa (category С, G respectively)
Business Visa (category M, F)

The visa application can be submitted via Consulates of China at Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok. A personal presence at the Consulate is not required, however you need to provide a guarantee letter on the person who will sumbit the docs. 

Application Items


Application form

The original application form signed by applicant. The Application form can be downloaded here.