Chinese Visa for a crew member
Visa for crew members or a transit visa (category С, G respectively)
Business Visa (category M, F)
The visa application can be submitted via Consulates of China at Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok. A personal presence at the Consulate is not required, however you need to provide a guarantee letter on the person who will sumbit the docs.
- An Invitation letter from an agent in China
- An Application form
- A passport valid for travel to China with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in China
- 2 color photos 3,5 x 4,5 cm
- A copy of a civil passport with the registration page
- A copy of Seafarer“s ID and Russian Seagoing book
- A Crew list from a Manning agency
- A contract of employment, pls note that you already applied for a Chinese Visa before them the contract is not required
The original application form signed by applicant. The Application form can be downloaded here.
- A regular single entry visa is issued in 7 calendar days.
- Urgent single entry visa is issued in 2 business days.
- Express visa is issued within 1 business day.
- The visa fee for a regular single entry visa is RUR 3300 + bank commission 2.5% of the amount.
- The visa fee for an urgent one-time visa is RUR 3300 + RUR 2000 for urgency + bank commission of 2.5% of the total amount.
- Visa fee for express visa is RUR 3300 + RUR 4600 + bank commission of 2.5% of the total amount.